Tuesday, May 25, 2010

YAY!! we are up..finally!!

Hello friends, I am so happy to start writing this new post.
I can't believe the day is finally here that I can say that my little business is open and I can take orders.

I still have some little details to get done. Things will get crazy, I know, but I am so excited and I know it will all work out!

Last week I finished the tags. That made my business look so real. It was so amazing to see and sew the little tags on the clothes. I think I'm gonna cry!! LOL

I hope you all like my products and bring many orders to me.



Beka

3 comments:

  1. so cute Bekah!!! You're very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beka
    Que capricho!vc merece mto sucessooooo.Seu business vai abalar
    Bjus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beca menina vc nao me falou que tinha aberto uma confeccao!!!! Ta tudo muito lindo! Parabens e muito sucesso pra vc :)

    ReplyDelete