Sunday, August 15, 2010

Are you ready for some boy cuteness??

I've been asked a lot about boy clothing and although I have many ideas for it, I dont have enough time that I'd need to spend creating, trying, sewing, re-sewing, and so forth.

However, this last week as I was making a baby shower gift for one of my friends who is having a baby boy, I couldnt help myself and had to sew something with a boy theme. Turns out that some stuff are easier and faster than I thought and maybe I'll have more of them coming up soon and even more of other styles.
I do have tons of projects for boys on my "to-do" and "on-going" list  but, really, I just dont have the time to finish them right now.
Please, be patient!!
This upcoming week is when I finish a big order of dresses I had and hopefully everything will clear up a little and I'll be able to come up with beautiful things for all the little boys out there.

Meanwhile, enjoy what I've done this week:


Buy it here:

Bodysuits






Reversible Bib:



Binkie Holder:




Burp Cloth:






Beka

2 comments:

  1. Really cute I love it!!!!
    And I promise that I will be patiently waiting for more!!!! lol xoxo Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you you found such cute boy fabric!

    ReplyDelete