Saturday, October 2, 2010

What I've been working on.

I know, I know... I've been gone for way to long, right?
I know. But here are the good news: I've also been working in so many new things and improving old things that I was just too busy to stop a minute and update the blog.


But her I am and I am excited to show all I have been doing. Also, I will be reformulating the blog to make it easier for purchases and to view all the products.

First, here's this adorable kimono inspired dress. I love it!!!!




Then, I improved the ties on the bodysuits. I dont wanna talk smack about my own product, but I wasnt really happy with the first bodysuit I made...neither with the second. But this last one is just perfect. :)




Here's a set of burp cloths that will be shipped this week for a soon mom-to-be that is anxiously waiting for little boy to come. In the same shipping will be a car seat canopy and a nursing cover, all in the same print.
 


This adorable tote I made as a special order to be shipped to Hawaii. Loved making it and will make many more.




Okay, let's go into my crochet little things. Love love love them!!! they are so much fun to make.
Look how cute these little bows are:


What about this darling crochet hat?

 


Then, finally, there are some of the shirts I put applique of this gorgeous Fall prints.


 
 



 Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo,
Beka

No comments:

Post a Comment